Other people also viewed:
Antsle one D Ultra – 16 Cores
The Memory Monster: edgeLinux / antMan for easy VPS-Management preinstalled. SSD-based, 100% silent & dust-proof.
- edgeLinux & antMan™ (for easy VPS Management)
- Intel Denverton C3958 16 Core, 2.1 – 2.4 GHz.
- 256 GB DDR4 Registered ECC RAM
- 2TB M.2 SSD NVMe
- 14TB Internal Storage (raw capacity)
- Build time: 4-10 business days (every Antsle is built-to-order!)
- Want a custom configuration? Contact us directly.
The Antsle one D Ultra – The Memory Monster
The Antsle Private Cloud Server is a unique turnkey solution to let you host from your home or office. It consists of three components:
- The Antsle server: Powerful hardware in a compact case that also acts as the heat sink. No fans, no vent holes, no movable parts.
- edgeLinux: Based on Gentoo Linux, enabling you to run all the Virtual Servers (antlets) you need on one box. The Antsle difference: You can implement your antlets either as VMs or Containers!
- antMan: A simple dashboard to easily create/manage/deploy your antlets. Get set up in less than 5 minutes & Deploy any VM or Container in less than 10 seconds
Every Antsle is built-to-order, average build time for the Antsle one D Ultra is 4-10 business days (although we usually beat that!).
|Dimensions||14 × 14 × 10 in|
|Weight (server only)||
~ 8 lbs
|Dimensions (server only)||
10.75 x 9.625 x 2.875 in
Intel Denverton 16 cores. Intel C3958, 2.1 – 2.4 GHz
antsleCase: 100% silent, fanless, dustproof aluminum case
4 LAN ports, 1Gbps each, 2 USB 2.0 ports, 1 USB 3.0 port
edgeLinux: Rock solid OS for virtual server management.
|Power Supply Unit||
External 12V, 9.5 Amp, 5.5mmx2.5mm jack, 114W, US plug (others on request), 100V – 240V
85W peak. Normal consumption ~ 30W
All user data transparently stored on two mirrored SSDs via ZFS. ZFS and mirroring is handled in edgeLinux and is transparent to user antlets. ZFS is the most fault-tolerant file system on the market. Used in combination with ECC RAM (error-correcting code).
256 GB ECC DDR4 RAM @ 2,400 MHz
2 x 4 TB SSD, raw capacity 8 TB SSD. SATA3 @ 6Gbps
30-day money-back guarantee + 1-year limited warranty. Extended warranty available (see pricing)