Antsle Forum

Welcome to our Antsle community! This forum is to connect all Antsle users to post experiences, make user-generated content available for the entire community and more. 

Please note: This forum is about discussing one specific issue at a time. No generalizations. No judgments. Please check the Forum Rules before posting. If you have specific questions about your Antsle and expect a response from our team directly, please continue to use the appropriate channels (email: [email protected]) so every inquiry is tracked. 

Forum breadcrumbs - You are here:ForumGeneral: How-To GuidesHow to scale?
Please or Register to create posts and topics.

How to scale?

Suppose I run a web server, and anticipate many users visiting the site at once, at some point. How can I scale my Antsle server? Any experience with this?

I know, at that point I could use a service like AWS or GCP, but I'm curious to know how I might (attempt) to do this myself using Antsle. 🙂

Any ideas?

With kubernetes running in antlets you can create failover clusters, load balancing etc.

Quote from twistytree on August 2, 2019, 5:26 pm

With kubernetes running in antlets you can create failover clusters, load balancing etc.

Ah, interesting. Is there a tutorial for that for Antsle?

Wouldn't it be better to automate the antlets, instead of Kubernetes containers?  Or are Antlets not good for that?