New Update: antMan 3.3.0
Official Release: Antsle releases antMan 3.3.0
San Diego - September 2, 2020
This release includes improvements for everyone, bug fixes, UI improvements, and a GUI-based upgrade tool.
1. GUI-based Upgrade Tool - Offline Capable
- Forget using the command line to upgrade antMan. This release introduces easy upgrades via GUI, which allows even users without an internet connection to stay up to date on the latest antMan releases.
2. Improvements and Bug Fixes
- ADS - Cluster Information in ADS Page
- ADS - Add Node to Cluster
- ADS - Automatically unmirror zpool if a chosen drive is used as a mirror
- Analytics improvements
- Tooltips - improved experience
- Guides for new users - help introduce features to new users
- Possibility for upgrading with no internet access
- Fixed potential issues opening webconsole
- Fixed issues when restoring antlets from eL 0.x on 2.0.0
- Supported more network interface cards
edgeLinux 0.5.0 or higher
1. Login to your antsle server via ssh: ssh <my-username>@<my-hostname>.local, run the upgrade script: upgrade-antman. Or open the console from your antMan dashboard and run the same upgrade script.
2. Then make a new tab in your browser and point it to http://<my-hostname>.local or https://<subdomain>.antsle.us if you set the subdomain.
3. You may need to do a hard refresh in your browser to clear the cache in order to see visual changes. CTRL+F5 in windows or ⌘Cmd+Shift+R if you're in Chrome on a Mac, or Opt+⌘Cmd+ E in Safari.
4. Enjoy the new antMan!