New Update: antMan 2.1
Official Release: Antsle releases antMan 2.1
San Diego - September 25, 2019
1. Local Backups
- You can now manage your local backups in the same place where you manage your backups to the Antsle Cloud. Just choose the path and voila, start backing up your Antlets daily. Local backups are included in the Essential Plan and above.
2. Port Forwarding
- Set up all your port forwarding rules to map ports from your Antsle to an Antlet. Available for all Antsle server owners (Home Lab Plan) and edgeLinux users with a antMan premium license.
3. Heal to Cloud
- This is the first and most critical piece to our Business Continuity Suite. Getting your servers back up and running no matter what happens to your network or on-prem servers.
- How it works: We monitor your server’s heartbeat and if we don’t hear it, we begin the process of restoring your latest backups as antlets on a dedicated Antsle server in the cloud, automatically. Once your "Antsle in the Cloud" is deployed we will send you the credentials to access your new antMan dashboard.
- Available for users within the Grow and Scale Plan. Heal to Cloud is enabled upon request by our support team, get in touch if you'd like it enabled.
4. Load Balancing
- The load balancer allows you to set up your load balancing rules in a breeze. Destinations can be inside your server, on another server, or in the cloud.
- antsleOS 0.5.0 or edgeLinux 0.5.0
1. Login to your antsle server via ssh: ssh <my-username>@<my-hostname>.local, run the upgrade script: upgrade-antman. Or open the console from your antMan dashboard and run the same upgrade script.
2. Then make a new tab in your browser and point it to http://<my-hostname>.local or https://<subdomain>.antsle.us if you set the subdomain. Enjoy the new antMan!